Genki

Photobucket Gen: Origin or Source Photobucket Ki: Air, Spirit and Energy

Monday, March 7, 2011

WOTW #9 -CREATIVITY

Hi.  Thanks for coming back. 

Creativity was last weeks word.
"Life is a creative process with many possibilities.  Move beyond any preconceived thought, feelings and beliefs and engage with your unique expression now".

I didn't feel very creative this week. Actually, I didn't create being creative.  I was hiding out.

What I did do was my homework from my career coach.  The homework was to write down all the complaints about myself.  When I actually sat down to do it (and I REALLY didn't want to do it) they came pretty easy.  I have a lot of complaints about myself and life.  All my complaints boil down to 3 major ones- I shouldn't be this way, Life shouldn't be this way, Others shouldn't be this way. 

Wow!  There
are a lot of "shouldn't s" in there.  I am understanding that living much of my life in my complaints is robbing me of so much life and energy.  I am actually missing the present moment. I am missing possibility and love in every moment.  I am robbing myself of my well being (I eat/binge, I sleep and hibernate, I am sick a lot); self expression (I am scared to ask for what I want, I become small and try to become invisible and I worry about what others think); love (I have little self love and self acceptance, no romantic relationship); affinity (I am missing a liking/love for life and what is actually happening in my life); fulfillment/satisfaction (I am often unhappy, I see what is missing instead of what I have). 

Thinking that what is actually happening in the moment/situation is wrong and shouldn't be happening; or thinking that the other people shouldn't be doing/saying what they are doing/saying; or that I shouldn't be thinking/doing/being/feeling who/what I am in the moment and wishing I was different is so destructive.  And it keeps me in a creative pattern of being frustrated, angry, closed down, small, pissed off, sad, f*@# you, walls up, giving up, pulling away, attacking, temper tantrums, righteous, victim, martyrdom, hopeless and longing.  I keep creating these feelings and actions whenever I am thinking a "shouldn't".

So, I have been very creative this week and for my whole life!  I have created unconscious patterns of  darkness and make wrong.  But now I see this.  Now when I can catch myself thinking a "shouldn't" I can then choose something else.  Something more peaceful, accepting and loving.  I can then create consciously.  Cause either way I am creating!!  I would much rather create light, love and possibility!   What about you?

The word for next week is         *****AUTHENTICITY*****

"Add your unique ingredients to the mix.  Be real.  Express yourself.  Uncloak your originality and manifest your pure potential."

No comments:

Post a Comment